Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 31-05-2017, 11:14   #1
panelbeater
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: nissan terrano 2 2.7 tdi
Default misshaps

so today i got up fairly early as i had a pacemaker clinic check-up at hospital at 9.40 so showered etc,but the fun started last night when i got home from a trip out with my van.
as soon as i get home i usually do mail thats accumulated then undress and put a gown on and load washing machine up and put it on this i did then
on laptop and read whats been going on on here and other places.
a bit concerned about the no update to the none starter posts.
i could not find the 3l key so hunted and finally found it in a trouser pocket that i washed last night.
wet it was so looked for spare key.
found it and set about unlocking t2.
i used the wet fob and it worked ok i was surprised.
i then set off to the hospital and park and get the paperwork out from my pocket only to find i am at the wrong hospital.
i have just had a pacer changed and for the last 7 years i have been going to clacton hospital,i should have been at colchester 18 mls away.
i looked at watch and said i can do this.
set off to colchester but hit a bit of slow ish moving traffic,looked at watch and time is starting to go.
once on a12 i decided to use the full 3l lump for the first time since i had got it,red lined all gears till i was fast and on way did not know it went to 85 on speedo befor top gear came in,i know there are no speed cams but there could have been mobile speed traps,i got into colchester
went in to department and gave my paper in and was asked to sit but befor i could a chap who i normally see at clacton called me so in i went.
sorted then back to terry and started and yellow fuel light was on so decided to chance it and got to asda at clacton to fill up.phew did it ok but a lot of cash gone from my bank.
funny thing is i had 60ltr of good clean rap iol in back that i collected from mablethorpe but cant put in this terry.also in back was about a 1ton sized bag of cut wood for my log burner in several boxes so was a bit weighty.
green terry booked for mot in morning.
panelbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 11:36   #2
Lazy-Ferret

Vehicle: Terrano 2.7TDi SE Touring

Sounds like you were putting the Pacemaker through the paces as well... Time to wind down a bit now.

I thought it might be you with a Red T2, at Strumpshaw at the weekend, but then I saw it was a 2.7, and had a blowing flexy so decided it probably was not. Did you go?
Lazy-Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 12:16   #3
macabethiel

Vehicle: Freelander & Jeep GC 3.0
Talking The wrong Hospital

I have done that went to old Derby DRI when it was still open. Got to the clinic my name not on list. Clinic had transferred a few months previously to the Derby City now re-named Derby Royal. Letter Head said Derby DRI but in the text said it was at the Derby City!

Only 4 mile difference but drove out of town with every set of lights seemingly on Red. Got to the desk only to be told clinic was running an hour late!
macabethiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2017, 12:40   #4
panelbeater

Vehicle: nissan terrano 2 2.7 tdi

not me lf my 3l is black.
panelbeater is offline   Reply With Quote