Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 23-10-2011, 20:42   #1
tonks
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: nissan terrano 1997
Default wanted t2 2.7

Hi guys
Newbie here, have a '97 T2 (magnificent Tigger) but am looking to update to something a bit newer that the old rot monster hasn't got it's teeth into!

Would prefer lwb, average or below miles for age, and in good reliable condition. Not too fussed about the odd scrape or knock- will be used around horses so likely to get mucky!! Main thing is reliability for the towing.

Have got up to 4k to spend.

Here's hoping, oops almost forgot, not to be too fussy but it can't be red- (long boring story.)

thanks
tonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 21:03   #2
zippy656

Vehicle: Nissan Note Ntec 1.5

why not red??
zippy656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 23:22   #3
4wheel

Vehicle: Terrano 11 2.7Tdi SWB

I have a red one that's only just done 40,000.But now you've hurt my feelings.
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2011, 23:18   #4
tonks

Vehicle: nissan terrano 1997

Well it all started long ago......it was my second car, a silver mini called Naploeon. Not particularly liking silver and being bored one day I hand painted it red. Naploeon was written off at a junction near home soon after. some numpty forgot to stop.... move forward a few years and cars....(yes after another mini called......Wellington. this was green and great.)

Next came a red Ital. this lasted about 4 months before it was written off outside my parteners work by a pissed cosworth Sierra driver (not insured)

I now needed a car pronto, so for £500 I was the proud owner of a red metro called jumbo (747 was in the reg). I blew the engine up 3 months later going to work. Replaced engine, and my partner hit the back of a learner when the clutch failed.....

Having not learned yet he buys a red fiesta van and nearly gets killed on the
M56. Hit by a volvo 16 wheeler.

Now the weird part, we've decided to listen to what I was told just after I bought the Ital when I offered a lift to a work mate, who refused saying she had been told by a medium not to travel in a recently bought red car it would be in a serious crash.......

Shame because Terrano red is quite nice......

Tonks
tonks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 00:01   #5
4wheel

Vehicle: Terrano 11 2.7Tdi SWB

Can't argue with that.Best stick to black or white.Good luck,hope you find a good one.
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2011, 20:36   #6
Nisstay

Vehicle: NISSAN TERRANO

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonks View Post
Well it all started long ago......it was my second car, a silver mini called Naploeon. Not particularly liking silver and being bored one day I hand painted it red. Naploeon was written off at a junction near home soon after. some numpty forgot to stop.... move forward a few years and cars....(yes after another mini called......Wellington. this was green and great.)

Next came a red Ital. this lasted about 4 months before it was written off outside my parteners work by a pissed cosworth Sierra driver (not insured)

I now needed a car pronto, so for £500 I was the proud owner of a red metro called jumbo (747 was in the reg). I blew the engine up 3 months later going to work. Replaced engine, and my partner hit the back of a learner when the clutch failed.....

Having not learned yet he buys a red fiesta van and nearly gets killed on the
M56. Hit by a volvo 16 wheeler.

Now the weird part, we've decided to listen to what I was told just after I bought the Ital when I offered a lift to a work mate, who refused saying she had been told by a medium not to travel in a recently bought red car it would be in a serious crash.......

Shame because Terrano red is quite nice......

Tonks
NOT BORING............... i found it all rather exciting ............ sad case aint I
Nisstay is offline   Reply With Quote