Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 07-09-2009, 12:51   #16
lacroupade
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Well,good weekend after all. One nice 3 year old stag,only one we saw with three other deer,2 hinds and this years calf as well. Hell of a drag out over typical uneven ,boghole Connemara mountain side. Rifle used was a .243 Ackley Improved, on a Remington 700 action with a 26" Krieger barrel and Leupold 8.5-25x50 scope using Hornady 105gn Amax. Rifle was built by Jim Young in Ayrshire and is very accurate. Jim is a top class gunsmith and a gentleman. Still knackered but nice to get the first one for the freezer early in the season. And yes Zippy it does go bang but not too loud because of the T8 moderator.
Wheres my daddy? LMFAO!!! Think of little Bambi when you're chewing your venison steak....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bambi.jpg (67.9 KB, 15 views)
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 14:56   #17
Liam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacroupade View Post
Wheres my daddy? LMFAO!!! Think of little Bambi when you're chewing your venison steak....
Always think of little Bambi.... and you know what will happen when I find him. Besides, there is very little chewing on my venison steak, it's normally so succulent it melts on the tongue. Being processed in my butcher's and should be on the table before the end of the week. Bet it tastes a lot better than those scrawny Welsh sheep that you are surrounded by
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 16:07   #18
lacroupade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Always think of little Bambi.... and you know what will happen when I find him. Besides, there is very little chewing on my venison steak, it's normally so succulent it melts on the tongue. Being processed in my butcher's and should be on the table before the end of the week. Bet it tastes a lot better than those scrawny Welsh sheep that you are surrounded by
they are for purposes other than eating, as any welshman will tell you...
lacroupade is offline   Reply With Quote