Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Old 30-11-2017, 00:58   #1
Mr K
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Y61 2.8
Default Davey boy

I just want to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to Dave.

I sold Dave something and it took a very long time to come to completion while although out of my hands was none the less my responsibility.

Not for one moment did he pester me and get annoyed at me and he probably had every right too.

Just wanted to say thanks and what a top bloke

Hope we can meet up at some point for another drive and a pint.

Thanks.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:39   #2
Davey Boy

Vehicle: Patrol ZD30 SVE

Thanks for that Martin!

I knew you had a lot going on.
I had no problem waiting for the stuff, as I had already met you briefly and could trust you as a top bloke and gentleman to.
Will be good to meet-up and catch-up with yourself and the rest of the Nissan Massive on here at some point.

As you know, my family and I moved to Devon and are now living on the edge of Dartmoor. I am currently refurbishing a large Station House as a project to sell next year. This is with a plan to buy another property with land for a campsite and bushcraft area.
Soooo...bear with, and Yourself and the Motley Crew might have somewhere to bivvy down for a few days and we can all drool over that fantastic project of yours!!!

Best regards
D
Davey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 22:02   #3
Mr K

Vehicle: Nissan Patrol Y61 2.8

Thanks for the kind words

That sounds like a nice big project you've got going on yourself and can't wait to see the results.

And on top of that, cant wait to visit the new camp site for a chin wag with a few beers

All the best

Martin
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 10:39   #4
macabethiel

Vehicle: Freelander & Jeep GC 3.0
Thumbs up Pictures of the Station House ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey Boy View Post
Thanks for that Martin!

I knew you had a lot going on.
I had no problem waiting for the stuff, as I had already met you briefly and could trust you as a top bloke and gentleman to.
Will be good to meet-up and catch-up with yourself and the rest of the Nissan Massive on here at some point.

As you know, my family and I moved to Devon and are now living on the edge of Dartmoor. I am currently refurbishing a large Station House as a project to sell next year. This is with a plan to buy another property with land for a campsite and bushcraft area.
Soooo...bear with, and Yourself and the Motley Crew might have somewhere to bivvy down for a few days and we can all drool over that fantastic project of yours!!!

Best regards
D
Are you going to post some pictures before & after plus progress ?
I have seen some brilliant Station House Conversions. My wife used to work for Condor Steel back in the 1980's and they bought the old Station at Egginton Junction Crossing and converted it into Condor UK Head Office it was brilliant. When Condor started to get into financial difficulties they shut it down. It was empty for a while it is now a dwelling the link is the entrance shame you cant see the building as it is down the driveway.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.86...7i13312!8i6656
macabethiel is offline   Reply With Quote