Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Old 21-04-2013, 21:00   #16
davis8008
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 2004 terrano 2.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissachels View Post
mine hasn't been made y t, since the customers orders come 1st, but WILL be getting done this week we did have products on ebay but its too expensive prices depend on style for that one unfortunately it'd be more than that purely because we've no got machines to weld, cut & paint for us, its all manual for us atm but there'd be a 15% discount for members on here anyhow since so many have helped us out with our truck problems
have you got any pics of the ones you make? id rarther use someone from the forum if its what im looking for, I really like these two http://www.more4x4.eu/afn-bumpers-details/357.html
http://www.calmini4x4.de/Winch-Bumpe...errano-2-2003- but don't like the idea of ordering from abroad
davis8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 21:15   #17
makeitfit

Vehicle: Maverick TDi BLACK mmm

Quote:
mine hasn't been made yet, since the customers orders come 1st, but WILL be getting done this week we did have products on ebay but its too expensive prices depend on style for that one unfortunately it'd be more than that purely because we've no got machines to weld, cut & paint for us, its all manual for us atm but there'd be a 15% discount for members on here anyhow since so many have helped us out with our truck problems
I know what you mean. Andy (landy spares) has a laser cutter controlled by computer. Once cut the template is saved and so each one after that takes seconds to do. Big massahoosive folding machine thingy. Still welded up by hand etc but then powder coating factory across the road from his place.

Get some pics up ASAP as I know Andy is always busy you may get some business
makeitfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 21:20   #18
davis8008

Quote:
mine hasn't been made y t, since the customers orders come 1st, but WILL be getting done this week we did have products on ebay but its too expensive prices depend on style for that one unfortunately it'd be more than that purely because we've no got machines to weld, cut & paint for us, its all manual for us atm but there'd be a 15% discount for members on here anyhow since so many have helped us out with our truck problems
have you got any pics of the ones you make? id rarther use someone from the forum if its what im looking for, I really like these two http://www.more4x4.eu/afn-bumpers-details/357.html
http://www.calmini4x4.de/Winch-Bumpe...errano-2-2003- but don't like the idea of ordering from abroad
Old 21-04-2013, 22:21   #19
melissachels

Vehicle: half of a T2 2.7td swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis8008 View Post
The afn one is similar to the one going on mine & if you show us a photo we can usually make it long as we don't need a plasma cutter or a lathe as we haven't got them yet.

I'll let you see photos as soon as its done then at least you can see our work before anything else but probably talking £360 delivered but as makeitfit said you'll need to extend the chassis legs we usually would do that whilst the truck was in the workshop but my truck hasn't had a body lift & there is none uphere that i know of that have either so wouldn't be able to guarantee fitments were correct if we were to extend them.
melissachels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 22:28   #20
davis8008

Quote:
The afn one is similar to the one going on mine & if you show us a photo we can usually make it long as we don't need a plasma cutter or a lathe as we haven't got them yet.

I'll let you see photos as soon as its done then at least you can see our work before anything else but probably talking £360 delivered but as makeitfit said you'll need to extend the chassis legs we usually would do that whilst the truck was in the workshop but my truck hasn't had a body lift & there is none uphere that i know of that have either so wouldn't be able to guarantee fitments were correct if we were to extend them.
nice one, you'll have to keep me posted im looking forward to seeing some pics, im not that keen on the one from landy spairs you can see to much of the car underneath where the old bumper went if you know what I mean?
Old 21-04-2013, 22:30   #21
davis8008

just looked at your face book page, didn't realise your business was coopers custom roll cages, iv had you on Facebook for a while now,
Old 21-04-2013, 22:35   #22
melissachels

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitfit View Post
I know what you mean. Andy (landy spares) has a laser cutter controlled by computer. Once cut the template is saved and so each one after that takes seconds to do. Big massahoosive folding machine thingy. Still welded up by hand etc but then powder coating factory across the road from his place.

Get some pics up ASAP as I know Andy is always busy you may get some business
yeah those machines would make it so easy, my mate has a plasma table but he's too far away to use his & they're expensive bits of kit too. we do have a plasma cutter but its no working & no table to go with it or computer!

yeah that would be brill as its a bit quiet atm but thats understandable with us being new & unknown plus everything else
Old 21-04-2013, 22:35   #23
melissachels

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis8008 View Post
just looked at your face book page, didn't realise your business was coopers custom roll cages, iv had you on Facebook for a while now,
yeah thats us
Old 22-04-2013, 09:38   #24
trophymick

Vehicle: 2001 Terrano 2. S LWB 2.7

The AFN bumper looks the bogs dollocks.

Mick
trophymick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:37   #25
BongoBerry

Vehicle: Patrol 4.8l & Terrano 2

Quote:
yeah those machines would make it so easy, my mate has a plasma table but he's too far away to use his & they're expensive bits of kit too. we do have a plasma cutter but its no working & no table to go with it or computer!

yeah that would be brill as its a bit quiet atm but thats understandable with us being new & unknown plus everything else
Come on then pics and prices
BongoBerry is offline   Reply With Quote