Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > I'm new here, please be gentle

I'm new here, please be gentle This is where you can "introduce yourself". A chance for you as a new member to say hello and for you to tell us about yourselves, your truck and your other interests.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-12-2021, 21:20   #1
NFSR
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Y61 Patrol
Default Newbie in southern Scotland!

Hello all,I have been using 2005 Y61 since September 2019 as main vehicle in my fence contracting business.I started having problems starting the old bus at start of 2021,it deterioated from usal instant start to longer and longer cranking to finally refusing to fire.
Tried myself to no avail to rectify and took it up to Argyll diesels in Eastkilbride who I have used for other vehicles and would highly reccomend.They rebuilt injector pump and is back to first class starting.
Apart from regular servicing @9000m I have renewed all steering links,set of Terrain tamer shocks and springs along with most of the bushes on chassis.All back seats are out and a platform built for tools etc.
Looking forward to a bit of craic ,seems like a surge in Scottish Patrols with 'Newbie from north Scotland' recently joining!
NFSR is offline   Reply With Quote