Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > I'm new here, please be gentle

I'm new here, please be gentle This is where you can "introduce yourself". A chance for you as a new member to say hello and for you to tell us about yourselves, your truck and your other interests.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2018, 16:06   #1
Reidy
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: Nissan Terrano 2 2.7tdi
Default New member and new Terrano II owner

Hi new to the world of 4x4 ownership.

Just purchased my 2004 Terrano II 2.7 Tdi a couple weeks ago.

Seemed to be going ok till the instrument dials stopped working a few days ago. just befor a weekend to the lakes was on the cards for the Easter break. New car niggles for you.

Other than that replaced a power steering pump, clutch pedal bush, Gearbox oil, diff oil front and back. Oil, air and fuel filters and a set of new wiper blades.

Also have a poly bush anti roll bar kit for the front and back from millners to fit and plan on picking up the poly kit for the Panhard rod, then look on heavy duty shocks and springs for the back.

My plan is to take the middle and back seats out and build a bed frame with under storage and do a bit of overlanding up to the lakes Scotland and Wales.

Any advice and pointers along the way would be very appreciated. From what I have seen you lot seem to know the inns and outs of these trucks. So I think am in the right place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 949DB640-CFD0-4DA1-8499-7D7FD4C18DA9.jpg (113.2 KB, 55 views)
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote