Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Members free classifieds and wanted items.

Members free classifieds and wanted items. Place your Nissan/Ford 4x4 vehicles or related items for sale and wanted here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-04-2017, 18:26   #1
rockymtnslayer
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: terrano 2.7 tdi SPORTY...
Unhappy Gutted to be selling the ace terry terrano 2 sport 2.7 lwb turbo diesel

Hi lads and lassies,

After much thought and having a great time owning terry for the past year+ and meeting all you great folk on here i have now decided to sell terry the terrano sport 2.7td 7 seater in silver 2 tone with darker grey lower section. i will link some pictures up tonight.

With my company getting very busy and we are doing a lot more landscaping and decorative walling i have decided to buy a transit. i am no longer doing the field walling i was before so i unfortunately now have no need for a 4x4 so the terrano has to go.

2002, Mileage 116000ish, will get exact mileage tonight.

I have done the following over the past 25k miles:
- Full exhaust system
- Front brakes
- 4 x Monroe adventurer shocks
- 4 x yokohama geolander tyres, front two need replaced soon.
- New starter motor
- fuel hose replacement
- serviced every 6k miles with genuine nissan oil, last one 2k ago.
- 3 x new fuel filters
- Abs sensor osf, and new wiring fitted by auto electrician.
- All three drive belts replaced with gates belts.
- diesel leak off pipes replaced
- drop links

It is a great motor and i have been on many road trips in it up to Skye and Inverness and Aberdeen etc, driven 8hours straight once and i was fine getting out.

Obviously now 15 years old so has scratches and tiny dents here and there, interior is in good condition and has sports half leather interior. exterior is in good condition though and will be grand for many years to come.

Mot is due on June the 4th, i can mot if it will help but the cost of it will be added to asking price.

I bought it last January for £2000 from down south and i feel i am asking a very reasonable £1300 cash for a quick sale to a forum member as its just taking up space, based in Edinburgh but can travel if it helps. will be taken off the road on Sunday, test drives welcome.

Thanks again for all of your really great help and banter, i aim to be back once we have a house sorted and i can get a Nissan Patrol for going biking and road trips and most of all going mad off road haha. cheers
rockymtnslayer is offline   Reply With Quote