Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > Show us yours

Show us yours Share you favourite photos with us

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2016, 19:11   #1
Southampton Lad
Click here to find out how to become a paid up member

Vehicle: 1998 Terrano II 2.7tdi
Default Terry On Holiday

Well, just got back from a week on Mersea Island and am happy to report that Terry managed 430 miles without missing a beat...well, almost...

Did it all on practically one tank of diesel too, which I was chuffed with...it was hovering between a quarter and the red line and I chickened out- didn't think the family would have been too pleased with the holiday concluding with an hour or so wait on the hard shoulder embankment waiting for the AA because Daddy was curious about the fuel consumption and got it wrong

Only problem was the nearside rear window that decided to drop down. It's never worked on the switch and after popping the trim I couldn't move it up for Heaven and Earth. No suitable tools with me either, but fortunately a garage in Tiptree got it off the regulator and chucked me some duct tape for a drink.

I shall be searching the forum over the next few days for a cure

Anyway, Mersea is a lovely part of the country- will definitely return! Hopefully in Terry. Don't think I went over 70 once (not by choice, obviously, ha), but what a comfortable, solid drive and, so far, reliable.

Brilliant!

Needed that four wheel drive too, after storm Katie Was very smug, using it for the first time and then later watching others spinning around whilst I supped on an Essex scrumpy

Southampton Lad is offline   Reply With Quote