Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > I'm new here, please be gentle

I'm new here, please be gentle This is where you can "introduce yourself". A chance for you as a new member to say hello and for you to tell us about yourselves, your truck and your other interests.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2008, 10:31   #1
jacarter

Default Hi from sunny Yorkshire

Hi all,
Just a quick introduction to get me started on the site, i got my 1st terrano last December a 2.7tdi se touring lwb, it had 150k on the clock, but had full nissan service history and been well looked after, so that didn't worry me as i'd heard they can go on for a lot longer than that. I've already saved my £10 joining fee on the first day by fixing the lights on the dash, and at the weekend did the glowplugs and front brake pads, something i would usually just take it in to the garage for, so in fact i've already saved £180 by sourcing the parts and fitting them myself (i rang the garage and got quotes for all the jobs i was doing) just a shame i hadn't found the site earlier as over the summer i needed a new starter motor and alternator which i now know i could probably have done myself.
Only one complaint about the site, after searching through some of the forums and downloads, i've now found a list of things that i'm going to have to have a look at, but then again the wife can wait for me to tile the bathroom!!! and i'm going to have to ask father christmas for a new socket set.
Keep up the good work, it's nice to know that whatever may go wrong in the future someone has probably been there, done it, fixed it.

Sorry not such a quick introduction!!!!

Chris.