Go Back   :::.Nissan 4x4 Owners Club.::: > General > The Clubs Virtual Pub

The Clubs Virtual Pub For general chat, so come on in and pull up a chair.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-09-2010, 00:27   #1
Darwin

Default Parking Ticket Rant :-(

Yesterday I was at the shop for maximum 5 minutes to buy some stuff for dinner, and when I came back out it sure was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. I walked over to him and said, 'Come on! What about being just a little friendly?'He ignored me completely and went around to the front of the car to write down the number plates. I raised my voice a little and called him a ****ing stiff legged **** riding a bike. He looked at me while he finished off the parking ticket.
He then inspected the tires on the car and started on a new fine, this time for the worn-out tires. I asked him to stop and called him, among other things, a damn egg-head when he stood there wearing his helmet. When he was finished with the second fine, just as he was about to lay both fines under the wiper blades, he inspected the rubber on the wiper blades and with a faint smile he started on the third fine. We continued on like that for a ten minute period. The more names I called him, the more fines he wrote. I then stopped bothering the police man because I had parked my Truck just around the corner.